Our consumer lending options include personal loans, car loans, residential mortgage loans, construction loans, bridge loans, and savings- and CD-secured loans. To determine the type of loan that best fits your needs, call your local branch and speak with one of our experienced consumer lending professionals.
- Shawnee MacArthur: 405-275-8830
- Holdenville: 405-379-3902
- Lawton: 580-536-8800
- Mangum: 580-782-3365
With a streamlined approval process and competitive rates, the keys to home ownership can be found at FNB. We make it easy to find the right kind of mortgage to fit your family’s needs. We are dedicated to personalized, confidential customer service to help open the door to a new home and a new future.
Featured Mortgage Loans
- Rural Development
- HUD 184 (Native American) - Learn More
Live Life…in Your Home Sweet Home with a HUD 184 Loan
Owned by the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, First National Bank & Trust Co. is pleased to
offer the HUD 184 Home Loan Program for Native Americans to CPN tribal members.
5 Reasons to Take a Look at the HUD 184 Home Loan:
- A mortgage program exclusively designed for American Indians, Native Alaskans, Native Hawaiians, and Federally Recognized Tribes
- Low down payments
- Easier financing
- No hidden fees
- Service from a bank that understands your needs and is 100% owned by CPN
Whether you live in another state or right around the corner, at First National Bank & Trust Co....we will make you feel right at home.